Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Take me for everything...

I had never heard about this video until I searched for the song this morning.

I was on my way home from youth group on Sunday night, and this song (All the Same) came on the radio. I found myself hearing the voice of God saying some of these words.

Then I came across the video for the song, the "Free Hugs" version anyway, and found out that I'm way behind the power curve on this one because the song came out two years ago.

So, I guess don the Captain Obvious costume (again) and offer this up for your viewing/listening/hearing pleasure:



One comment on youtube says, " this video makes me smile so much I want to cry, it's wonderful how much love is in this video."

My daughter said, "You can tell this guy is a Christian." I don't know if he is or not, but I sure do see Jesus in him.

No comments: